Friday, June 1, 2012

Upcoming Sport Games 2013


My first blog on my IGN path to glory has to be about upcoming sports titles for 12-13. Simply because I"m a sports junkie.

Madden 2013

Calvin Johnson, Oops mean MEGATRON
Release Date: August 28, 2012
Preview: What? no bluff for a lock out this year? Good, I don't think my heart could take another scare like that. Not sure what I'm more excited for,my fantasy football or the new madden. I slacked on madden 12 but I WON'T pull a contract hold out this year. Will you?

NCAA 2013
RGIII







Release Date:July 10, 2012
Preview: Haven't played a NCAA since high school, I always will say to myself why not just play with the pros like duh, lol. Been thinking about giving it a try. I just feel like taking some of my favorite college teams running a football factory.

Fifa 13

Not Official Cover!!!

Release Date: TBA 2012
Preview: Its nothing like faking out four defenders and kicking it with a chip shot over the goalie head.... If this is anything like 12 this game will be another worldwide goal. Most popular sports game in the world. Wonder who should take the cover? Really I think EA should let the fans vote for the cover EVERY game title EVERY year. So we get a little say so. Can't wait for this but right now I'm still kicking it with 12.


NBA2k13

Not official cover
Release Date:October 2, 2012
Preview: Cool cover right, ok lets see how many spin offs I can come off the top of the head. LINsation, LINsanity,LINation,.... LIINN uh ummmm thats all I can think of lol bet you Can't do better? 2k13 should be the best thing since slice bread because 12 made a lot of sport fans like me forgive the lockout.

Tight Woods PGA Tour 2013

Tiger Tiger Tiger Woods YALL

Release Date: Available Now
Preview: Really don't know much about golf except Tiger Woods Scandals lol. Wonder how long will take to get a hole in one? What I like about golf games you can play with your buddys but your also competing against the AI. So if you don't get first at least you didn't come in last.

Notables:
  • MLB The Show 13 TBA
  • NHL 2k13 TBA

Also let me know about any other upcoming sports games that I know I skipped cause I picked the ones I"m interested in. Like Tennis or Ping Pong games. Are they worth playing?
Sincerely, Tw33d988
Sports Game Nation                                                                                                    www.sportsgamenation.blogspot.com
@SportGameNation
latest Sports Gaming News
follow, I'll follow back

1 comment: